EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!
REGISTER BEFORE MAY 12th
GET 10% off!
Call 1-810-673-3355, email email@example.com or click the link at the bottom of the page to register!!!!!!!!!!
FGFIT INC. Home of First Generation CrossFit
Summer Strength, Speed, Agility & Conditioning Camps
FGFIT Inc. (Home of First Generation CrossFit), Advanced Summer Strength, Speed, Agility & Conditioning Camp is focused around teaching junior high and high school athlete’s proper skills and techniques needed to get an edge on their competition. The camp will be broken up into two different age Brackets 7-11 and 12-15.
With every sport there are opportunities for athletes to showcase their own strength and agility, creating an impact on the game when the ball is not in their hands. At this camp, our mission is to help all who attend develop their skills pertaining to Strength, Speed, Agility, Acceleration, and Reaction Time.
On the first day of camp, a skills competition will be held and each athlete’s scores will be recorded. Throughout the weeks we will go back over each skill and various others, teaching basic fundamentals that will help improve their score. On the last day of camp we will hold the skills competition again in a game format, and watch as the athletes blow past previous scores and record new ones.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 19 – MONDAY, JULY 22ND
MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, FRIDAYS
• Lower extremity injury prevention
• Focus on lower extremity strength, plyometrics, speed and agility
• Upper extremity injury prevention
• Focus on upper extremity functional strengthening, plyometrics, and flexibility
• Focus on core strength, dynamic flexibility, and overall Strengthening
• For all youth ages 7-15
• From the most experienced athlete to the beginner
• Positive attitude
• Desire to work hard, learn, and get better
• 5 Any Session (5 sessions-10 hours of training)........................ $80.00
•10 Any Sessions (10 sessions-20 hours of training)................... $140.00
•15 Any Sessions (15 sessions-30hours of training).....$160.00-best deal
3519 Vandyke, Unit B
Almont, MI 48003
What to bring:
• Plenty of water!!!
• Inhaler (if needed)
• Epi Pen (if needed)
Call 1-810-673-3355, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below to register!!!!!!!!!!